The Best Skykomish River Swimming Holes & Beaches
Beat the Heat & Go for a Dip in Washington’s Cascade Mountains
There is nothing quite like a cool dip in a swimming hole on a hot summer day, and the Skykomish River has plenty of hidden spots to enjoy the water. Pack a lunch, grab your SPF and towels and discover the simple luxury of a swim in the mountains of Washington. There is really no better way to relax when the temperatures spike. Surrounded by glorious mountain views and away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, these swimming holes on the Skykomish are certain to give you pause to appreciate the beauty of Washington.
Safety Tips for Swimming
As you embark on your Skykomish River swimming adventure, remember that nature can be unpredictable and there are no lifeguards on duty at these natural swimming holes. Please keep yourself and others safe by using common sense and basic safety precautions:
- Always stay vigilant and aware of your surroundings.
- Prior to jumping or diving, check the water’s depth and look for underwater hazards.
- Respect local rules and regulations, and pay attention to posted signs.
- If you’re not a strong swimmer, consider using flotation devices or life vests.
- Keep an eye on weather conditions, especially in the mountainous region where weather can change rapidly.
Your summer escape in the Cascade Mountains awaits. Contact us today to learn more about our available vacation rentals and make your getaway unforgettable. Dive into the natural beauty of the Skykomish River, and make it a summer to remember!