Unique Corporate Retreat Near Seattle
Teambuilding in the great outdoors of Washington
Do you want to do something for your business that is not only good for team building but also great for mental health? An escape to the mountains is the perfect alternative option for a corporate retreat near Seattle. Tree Line Rentals has plenty of options for group lodging and multiple homes in the same neighborhood. Take your team skiing at Stevens Pass in the winter or getting everyone's blood pumping with a rafting trip in the summer. A hiking trip to the top of a mountains is also an unique and healthy way to build camaraderie with your team.
A stay at a cabin in the woods is peaceful, and therefore, great for giving everyone a chance to breathe fresh air and connect with nature. Or maybe a riverfront home is the recharge everyone on your team needs after a stressful project or busy time of year.
Do you need help planning your unique corporate retreat near Seattle? Give us a call or shoot us an email, and we are happy to help you find the perfect solution for your next team building trip.
Everything your team needs for a successful retreat
- High speed internet in many properties
- Common areas with plenty of workspace & homes with well-equipped offices
- Concierge services to help plan the perfect retreat including catering and activity recommendations
- Partnerships with local outfitters for group activities
- Quiet and comfortable group lodging perfect for getting down to business
- Only a short 45 minute drive from Seattle
- Easy access to the outdoors for nature-based team building activities
If you are looking for a corporate retreat or team building opportunity for your team, Tree Line Vacation Rentals has the perfect solution. We can accommodate small and medium companies. Our vacation rentals are clean, quiet, and convenient to Seattle. This isn't just another escape room or ropes course, this is an opportunity for your corporate retreat to be something meaningful. We look forward to hosting you soon.