Your home...just like you left it
Keeping your home clean & safe
You love your vacation home. You carefully chose the decorations. You always make sure it is spic and span. You take care of every detail. When you chose to list your home with Tree Line Vacation Rentals, we treat your home like our own.
We carefully inspect your home after each guest stay, insuring any damage is immediately noted and addressed. Our top-notch housekeeping protocol includes the following after every stay at your Sky Valley vacation rental:
- All inside trash removal and replacement of bags
- Laundry and eco-friendly laundry soap for guest use
- Grill and fireplace cleaning
- Supply kit for guest use under kitchen sink wit replacement batteries, lighter, an emergency flashlight, and light bulbs
- Kitchen cleaning supplies: new sponge, dishwasher detergent tabs, dish soap, 2 rolls of paper towels
- Eco-friendly H202 All-Purpose Cleaner
- Toilet bowl cleaner & four rolls of toilet paper
- Eco-friendly castile soap and foaming pump at each sink
- Propane grill brush, shower liner replacement when needed
Getting our hands dirty so you don't have to
Hot tub & waste removal services
Keeping your vacation home clean and serviced requires attention to detail. Nowhere is this more true than when it comes to your vacation rental's hot tub. After every guest departure we preform a multi point hot tub check which includes:
- A check of proper adjustment of hot tub water chemistry
- Documentation of tub’s chemistry and condition
- Complete check of all components and functions
- Removal and cleaning of filters
- Tub drained and refilled whenever necessary
Additionally, we offer waste removal services for your Sky Valley vacation home. Trash is removed following each guest departure or once a week for extended stays.
Recycling bins and waste removal for additional bins is available for an additional cost if needed. No matter what your needs are for your Sky Valley vacation home, our property management services are here to address any concern.