A few specific restrictions are noted below.
Upon rental, a complete listing of terms, conditions, and policies will be sent to you in the Rental Agreement, which can also be viewed here.
– Tree Line Vacation Rentals does NOT issue refunds due to acts of nature such as: weather, road conditions, snow conditions, power outages or forest fires. If the property is uninhabitable due to such circumstances and you did not purchase insurance that covers the loss, reservations can be rescheduled for future dates within one year of the reservation date. Many properties have wood heat and emergency lighting to help during power outages, and power is often restored within 24 hours.
– Cancellations, moves, or re-bookings may be made up to 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival. Within 24 hours of booking, we will cancel your reservation with no penalty; after that we will either retain your initial 25% deposit, or you can credit it toward a future reservation within one calendar year. Within 30 days of arrival and once you are paid in full, cancellations, reservation changes or early departures will result in 100% loss of payment. If we can replace your reservation and re-book your dates, you can credit your full payment toward a future reservation, or we will refund 80% of the total payment.
– Occupancy numbers are strictly enforced- what is stated on your confirmation must be accurate, please notify us of any changes before your arrival. Do not exceed the maximum allowed number of occupants in a property. Occupancy limits include day and overnight guests.
– Guests should understand we are sharing the area with the local wildlife. Our scheduled pest control slows it down but it can not stop the natural lives of these creatures. This includes mice, spiders and spider webs, moths, ants, flies, no-see-ums, bugs, etc. You can help by storing your food securely, keeping all areas food and crumb free, and keeping un-screened windows and doors closed.
– Notify us immediately if there are concerns or issues with the property. If there is no answer, leave a message and/or text so we have an opportunity to help during your stay. No refunds or considerations are given unless we are notified during your stay (if it’s important enough to ask for a refund or discount, it’s important enough to contact us about it right away!).
– Absolutely NO discharge of firearms or fireworks allowed at ANY property, EVER!
– Cigarette or vape smoking is not allowed inside any property.
– Please do not leave trash unsecured outside, for the safety of you and the wildlife. Feel free to contact us for additional trash pick up.