Owl Be Back
Tucked beneath towering maples, surrounded by massive old growth stumps, and looking out to the spectacular river and mountain view is the perfect roost for all birds of a feather to perch- and once you experience this relaxing retreat, you’ll be sure to exclaim “Owl Be Back”! The peaceful and private yard, sparkling spa, open floor plan, and perfect proximity to year-round adventure makes this the ideal home for family and friends to gather.
BEDROOMS- This 1,750 square foot 2-story house can accommodate 8 guests in beds with varying arrangement options:
- Main floor queen bedroom with plenty of closet space
- Second floor massive bedroom with king, full and twin beds as well as 30” tv- great kids’ room!
- Second floor master suite with the perfect balcony for sunrise coffee, closet space and a full futon. PLUS, a comfortable, designated work station with multiple ports and monitor, specifically tailored to make the “work from home” experience one to look forward to
BATHROOMS- each floor has a large bathroom with double sink and shower
LIVING AREA- The cozy living area has seating for 6 guests, plenty of large pillows for the kids too
- 50” flat screen
- Complimentary Netflix, or use your own streaming services
- Wood stove with starter supply of wood provided
- LOTS of Board games and books, specifically selected for your enjoyment.
KITCHEN/DINING- The open floor plan allows or everyone to join in the fun- whether gathering around the dining table for a game or keeping chef company while those holiday meals are being prepped
- coffee maker, starter supply of coffee, teas and sugars
- spice rack
- dish, dishwasher and hand soaps
- hand mixer
- crock pot
- Island with Jenn-Aire cooktop
- sharp knives and cutting boards
- all the glass, dish and cookware you’ll need
OUTDOOR- Owl Be Back’s private, grassy and open 1/3 acre leads up to the river’s edge where you can enjoy a secluded beach area and incredible views. Massive old growth stumps and maples surround the lot, creating a wonderfully peaceful haven.
- Sparkling hot tub right out the back door on expansive deck
- Outdoor fire pit (please bring your own wood, our seasoned wood is for the wood stove)
- Outdoor seating for fire pit or river’s edge
- Propane AND charcoal grill (propane provided, BYO Charcoal)
- Private Skykomish river frontage with excellent river access all year
WHAT TO DO: You’ll be smack middle of the North Central Cascade mountains, with hiking, rock climbing, rafting, skiing and pretty much all outdoor recreation you can think of all around yet still only 20 minutes from the local grocery store and dining options. This is an excellent location to also enjoy other Washington adventures as it’s about an hour from Seattle, the Bavarian themed village of Leavenworth, or a couple hours to the sound for whale watching, island hopping and more.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Main floor|| ||With plenty of closet space!|
|Upstairs|| || ||HUGE bedroom with 32" tv- the perfect chill space for the kids|
|Master suite|| || ||Spacious master suite with balcony and office space looking out towards the river|