Rising Sun Retreat
Rising Sun Retreat bright and spacious cabin set on the banks of the Skykomish River with the stunning peaks of Mt. Index towering above. Everyone will be sure to enjoy a memorable getaway with amenities such as the sparkling covered hot tub, outdoor fire pit, and cozy wood stove. The 1000 square foot interior features a bright and spacious atmosphere, with an open living room and kitchen space, a large master bedroom with a private balcony, and multiple decks. Your local hosts are ready to help with your plans and make the most out of your Pacific Northwest adventures!
BEDROOMS: Up to 6 guests can sleep comfortably in beds with hotel quality linens. A spacious master suite on the top floor with a river-view balcony and second detached bedroom makes this the perfect couples retreat- or bring the kids and utilize the twin trundle bed in the living space.
KITCHEN: You’ll have everything you need to prepare meals:
- coffee maker, starter supply of coffee, teas and sugars
- dish and hand soap (NO dishwasher)
- oven and cooktop
- sharp knives and cutting boards
- all the glass, dish and cookware you’ll need
- starter supply of wood for the wood stove
LIVING AREA: There is plenty of seating for everyone to enjoy games or a movie night in the large living space. Pine ceilings, fir floors, and a wood-burning stove add to that authentic mountain cabin feeling, while stylish decor and modern amenities such as the flat-screen TV and WiFi make you feel right at home.
OUTDOOR AREA: The great outdoors is why most of us visit this beautiful area, and there are so many ways to enjoy right from the property:
- sparkling clean hot tub treated after each guest
- covered patio area with seating
- outdoor fire pit with log rounds for seating (please bring your own wood for outdoor fires)
- propane grill (propane provided)
- picnic table and benches
- spacious lot with plenty of greenery to make it feel very private
- The cabin is set on the South Fork of the Skykomish River with a short path leading directly to the river’s edge. Keep in mind the river changes drastically depending on the season!
Surrounded by cedars, firs, and maples, Rising Sun Retreat offers a wonderful setting to hunker down with a loved one or a jumping-off point for your outdoor pursuits. We look forward to hosting your stay!
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Queen bed with river view balcony||Queen|| ||bedroom on top floor|
|Queen bed with closet- detached from main house||Queen|| ||Ground floor bedroom, separate from house, separate entry|