Cascade River House
Cascade River House is the ultimate escape with comfort, relaxation, and style waiting to welcome you after a day of mountain adventures. Words cannot even describe the breathtaking view that surrounds this property, nestled against sheer granite cliffs with the wild emerald waters of the Skykomish River rolling by and the area’s most impressive peaks of Mt Index and Mt Persis towering above. Modern amenities such as a sparkling clean hot tub and WiFi combined with superb access to world renown Pacific Northwest recreation make this the perfect place for family and friends to create memories that will last a lifetime. This gorgeous craftsman home has been fully remodeled in December 2020 with chic and elegant décor and furnishings, creating a truly decadent mountain retreat.
BEDROOMS- Up to 8 guests can sleep comfortably in beds with varying sleeping arrangement options
- Main floor cozy queen bedroom with standard closet
- Main floor bedroom with full/full bunk beds and standard closet
- Second story Full bedroom with standard closet and charming balcony patio
- Master suite with sitting area around the fireplace (Presto logs only!!), peaceful work space, and the most incredible view of the mountains to greet you in the morning. A wall of windows brings in the expansive river and mountain views with a riverside balcony to enjoy your morning cuppa or a romantic evening for two.
BATHROOMS- All Tree Line Rentals are equipped with plush towels, amenity size shampoo & body wash, 4 rolls TP, and a hair dryer
- Main floor full bathroom with beautifully tiled shower/tub
- Second story spacious bathroom with shower
LIVING AREA- The open concept Great Room is ideal for your family and friends to enjoy each other’s company, whether hanging out at the breakfast bar while chef prepares the feast, playing lively games around the dining table or unwinding with a movie night.
- Plenty of windows so you can take in that incredible view and maybe site a few eagles flying by
- 50” flat screen with access to your favorite streaming services
- Beautiful stone hearth fireplace (Presto logs only, not a wood burning fireplace please)
- Spacious and comfortable seating area
KITCHEN/DINING- The light and bright space will inspire photo worthy nosh and you’ll feel like a VIP guest dining at the finest table overlooking one of the best views in the valley. Stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet space for groceries, and sizeable fridge make meal prep an easy and fun experience that everyone can help with. You bring the food, we’ll take care of the rest!
- Drip coffee maker, starter supply of coffee, teas and sugars
- Spice rack
- dish, dishwasher and hand soaps
- toaster oven AND toaster
- spacious French door fridge
- electric oven and cook top
- sharp knives and cutting boards
- all the glass, dish and cookware you’ll need
OUTDOOR- Nature did a pretty good job of providing everything you’ll need outdoors here, but a few extra touches truly create a luxurious way to appreciate it! The property also includes a fun undeveloped lot across the road where the kids will love to explore.
- Large sparkling hot tub, treated after each guest
- 100 feet of riverbank frontage
- Covered deck area with comfortable patio seating
- Outdoor fire pit (please bring your own wood)
- Incredible fishing, swimming and rafting- literally a few feet away (seasonal!)
- Charming natural area across the road with a crystal-clear brook running through it!
- This home is near the end of a dead-end road in a private, gated community for ultimate peace and tranquility
WHAT TO DO: You’ll be just outside the enchanting village of Index which has a small General Store, cute public park with a play structure, and Outdoor Adventures with a café and pub (limited hours). The Wild Sky Wilderness area, Heybrook Lookout, and Index Town Wall are a few natural attractions in the immediate area, with hundreds of other activities and sight seeing opportunities in every direction, including snow sports or downhill biking at Stevens Pass Mountain Resort, white water rafting or kayaking on the Skykomish River, hiking or bouldering Mt Index or Bridal Veil Falls- the list goes on and on! Your LOCAL hosts are ready to help you plan the perfect getaway
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Master bedroom|| || ||balcony patio w/ the best mountain & river view EVER|
|2nd floor guest bedroom||Double|| ||Across from master suite w/ sm. balcony|
|Main floor bedroom||Queen|| ||Cozy bedroom with closet space|
|2nd main floor bedroom||Double (2)|| ||Full/ full BUNK beds|