Rancho Relaxo is THE place to relax, refresh, and rejuvenate while experiencing everything amazing the Pacific Northwest has to offer. You’ll be waking up to one of the best views around, with Mt. Baring in the distance, and the incredible Mt. Index peak right behind you! This 680 sf space (plus detached guest room) is tailored for the perfect vacation in any season; return from a day on the slopes just 30 minutes away and enjoy family games with a cozy fire in the stove. Summer days are full of outdoor meals from the grill and swimming in the river. Rain will never ruin your plans with the fabulous covered outdoor kitchen and dining area, complete with fridge, grill, sink and counter space. Your local hosts are ready to help you plan a memorable getaway at Rancho Relaxo!
BEDROOMS- This stunning riverfront escape can comfortably accommodate 6 guests in beds:
- Main floor has a queen bed in nook situated behind privacy curtains
- Loft level accessible by stairs with queen bed, 30” flat screen, closet storage
- “The Bunk House”, a detached cabin a few feet away, with a queen bed and desk space that is perfect for another couple, a few noisy kids, or a peaceful work area.
BATHROOM- stylishly remodeled with unique flair and heated tile floors. Towels, amenity shampoo, body wash, and a few rolls of TP provided.
LIVING AREA- You’ll feel right at home in this warm and inviting cabin. The living area has plenty of seating for your whole group:
- 50” flat screen
- Complimentary Netflix, or use your own streaming services
- Wood stove with starter supply of wood provided
- Board games and books, specifically selected for your enjoyment.
KITCHEN/DINING- You bring the food, we take care of the rest so you can pack more of your outdoor gear:
- coffee maker, starter supply of coffee, teas and sugars
- spice rack
- dish, dishwasher and hand soaps
- hand mixer
- spacious French door fridge
- propane oven and cook top
- sharp knives and cutting boards
- all the glass, dish and cookware you’ll need
OUTDOOR- The outdoor experience at Rancho Relaxo is second to none! This peaceful and private ¾ acre is perfect for all guests of all ages:
- Spacious covered exterior living space, with outdoor fridge, sink, propane grill, and dining area
- Stylish basketball hoop
- Outdoor lockers for your gear
- Pristine paved patio with built in fire pit
- Grassy front yard, perfect for lawn games
- 200 feet of private Skykomish river frontage (keep in mind the river rises and falls with the rain and snow melt, so the bank changes seasonally!)
- Deck with 1950’s Seventh Heaven chair lift seating
- BRAND NEW hot tub added Oct 2022
WHAT TO DO: You’ll be in the foothills of the North Central Cascades, just minutes from the local grocery store and dining options in one direction, and hiking, rock climbing, rafting, skiing and pretty much all outdoor recreation you can think of in the other! This is an excellent location to also enjoy other Washington adventures as it’s about an hour from Seattle, the Bavarian themed village of Leavenworth, or a couple hours to the sound for whale watching, island hopping and more.
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Main floor|| ||queen bed behind privacy curtains with stellar river and mountain view|
|Bunk House|| ||detached private room with desk space, the perfect home office or honeymoon suite|
|Loft|| ||Spacious loft with incredible views|